- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: 04 March 2016
- Created: 04 March 2016
- Hits: 108275
Dear Captains and Players,
It’s time once again to start thinking about playing fall football. Registration is now open. We are expecting over 60 teams again this season so please register asap. For individuals looking to play even more football, we will be running The Breakfast Club again this season. –Check below for more information.
You are invited to join Topper Sports Co-Ed Touch Football Fall 2016 Season. Cost is $430. (Teams pay an additional $20/game ref fee before each game)
The season starts on Saturday September 10th playing 9 weeks of regular season football, playoffs will be November 12th and 19th.
1. Week 1 September 10th
2. Week 2 September 17th
3. Week 3 September 24th
4. Week 4 October 1st
5. Week 5 October 8th
6. Week 6 October 15th
7. Week 7 October 22nd
8. Week 8 October 29th
9. Week 9 November 5th
10. Playoffs Round 1 November 12th
11. Semi’s and Finals November 19th
Please click on the registration tab above. (Look for the team registration link on the top menu bar)
Your deposit ensures that you are added to the schedule. Balance payments must be in before your game on week 3. A $25 fee will be applied to your team fee balance for each additional week balance payment is delayed.
Captains, if you have any schedule request, please email those to me with your “Team Name” and “Schedule Request” in the Subject line of the email. Each team can have 2 schedule request. Each additional schedule request will be $25.00/ea
Topper Sports “What You Should Know”
• Most teams carry about 6-7 guys and 3-4 female full time players, then a couple additional subs.
• Each player is required to sign an online waiver, each player should expect to get mocked, joked about and ridiculed, unless B’s Brother gives us the sign.
• Cost is $430 plus $20 ref fee per game (payable to the ref)
• All games are on Saturday, 10am through 4pm, each game consist of (2) 25 minute halves.
• All games are played at the Angry Buffalo 2753 Wehrle Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221 near Transit in Williamsville.
• If your teammates have any questions as to why you guys should play have them read through the Godfathers articles http://www.toppersports.com/index.php/the-godfather
• We are very organized, games start on time, we are fun, we do game predictions and post-game podcast, Saturday will be a day everyone looks forward to.
• We have 6 divisions of play, D1 which is very competitive through D6 which is less competitive-more fun.
• We play football, with girls, behind a bar
• As an "August pre-football" special any new teams that join will get an autographed B's Brother head shot and an invitation to a future "meet and greet" with the #ICON DARRYL CARR QB SUPERSTAR
We'd like to say thank you for another great football season. Our teams, captains and players make us a very unique league.
Congratulations to our division champions:
D1 -Public Enemy
D2 -Hostile Takeover
D3 -Prime Time Players
D4 -Sticky Bandits
D5 -Collateral Damage
D6 -The Milton Boys
Be sure to check out our finals recap podcast !!
All Players Must Have a new signed waiver on file for 2016, please fill it out here
- 2016 schedule can be found under Downloads
- Rules can be found under downloads
Sign up for Topper Sports Instant Messaging
Topper Sports, LLC 132 Cleveland Drive, Tonawanda NY 14223
Phone /Cell 716.861.1012